RJ Studios has announced the release of the second generation of its mono-band dynamic stereo width maximizer plugin.
SideMinder 2 is a unique stereo enhancement plugin that dynamically maximizes the stereo width of a mix similar to the way a limiter maximizes the amplitude, all while preventing width “over-widening” that can cause phase cancellation when mixed to mono.
The new version is a complete rewrite of the original plugin.
SideMinder 2 features
- Improved stereo width limiter algorithm – produces more transparent width control and a wider, more “3D-like”, stereo image.
- User-resizable GUI with automatic 2x scale for high DPI video monitors.
- Numerical values of controls displayed on the GUI.
- Double-click text entry of control values.
- I/O Trim control for level matching.
- Bass Mono on/off control to allow quick audition of the bass mono filter.
SideMinder 2 is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac. It is priced $24.95 USD ex. taxes where applicable. Existing customers will be contacted with loyalty and upgrade discount pricing.
More information: RJ Studios