Audified has announced the release of MixChecker Pro, a new version of plugin that simulates the devices and environment of your audience to help you make your mix exceptional for everyone.
Everyone who mixes content for the audience has to make sure that the mixes sound great on every consumer device. It can be done quickly and easily with MixChecker or MixChecker Pro.
With tons of new features, the two let you simulate the exact surroundings and devices of your listeners. Because You Mix for the People.
New in MixChecker Pro
- New simulations. All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations. Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker button. Save your selection to several button sets together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons. The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign the same simulated device to several buttons, each with unique settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed on each button.
- Distortion. We are experts in exact modelling of distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps and other circuits. We used this experience and we added modelling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise. MixChecker adds a possibility to add some audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: When you select simulation of phones, the path of the noise through the headphones and ears is simulated, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix playing from headphones and of the nose, coming through headphones from outside.
- Auto Advance. You don’t need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto-advance function does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes. Except simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swap, listening to each channel separately in both monitors. Furthermore, each simulation has adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS and Android remote control. MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by a web browser, mobile phone or tablet control. You may walk around your studio when checking the final mix, save the valuable screen size.
- And more improvements, like interface zoom, calibration, …
MixChecker Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available from Audified and distributor Plugin Boutique priced at $199 USD. Owners of the original MixChecker can upgrade for only $59 USD.
More information: Audified MixChecker Pro