Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on Sinevibes Alternator, offering a 30% discount on the monophonic synthesizer instrument for Mac.
Alternator has a unique approach to sound creation – every single parameter of its engine is sequenced.
It consists of three modules – an oscillator, going into a filter, and then into an effect – but they all have their own separate step sequencers which change every property of the patch in a rhythmical fashion: oscillator waveform and pitch, modulation envelopes, even filter and effect types.
Each of Alternator’s sequencers has its own timing, looping and randomization features, making it unusually easy to create motion lead and bass sounds with almost never-repeating patterns.
- Monophonic synthesizer with all sound engine parameters controlled via three independent sequencers.
- Oscillator: tracks for gate, waveform (saw, square, FM sine, waveshaped sine), pitch and pitch modulation envelope.
- Filter: tracks for filter type (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject), frequency and frequency modulation envelope.
- Effect: tracks for effect type (frequency shifter, phaser, flanger, decimator), parameter and parameter modulation envelope.
- Each sequencer has its own step count, duration, timing, swing, and lag settings.
- 12 separate parameter snapshots in a single preset, switchable via MIDI keyboard or host automation.
- Fluid sequencer graphics that visually reflect timing and swing settings.
- Multiple utility functions for copying, looping and shifting individual sequences or whole snapshots.
- Support for multi-touch gestures and force touch on compatible trackpad devices.
- Support for high-resolution Retina screens.
Alternator for Mac (AU) is on sale for only $34 USD through October 6th, 2019.
More information: Sinevibes