Sinevibes has announced the release of Groove, a multi-timbral bass and drum machine plugin for the Korg prologue, minilogue xd and NTS-1 synthesizers.
This complex and sophisticated multi-engine plugin employs a network of 14 DSP blocks that reconfigure themselves in real time.
Using such immense power, Groove maps bass, drum and percussion instruments onto 7 separate keyboard zones, turning your synthesizer into a self-contained, groovebox-style sound module.
Each zone provides a vast library of carefully crafted sound presets with expressive control, and includes a switch for variable trigger probability – an advanced function which can dramatically liven up bass riffs and drum patterns. Groove also has a specially designed output stage with unusually punchy dynamics – making this plugin fully production- and performance-ready.
- Multitimbral sound engine with 7 keyboard zones generating bass, drum and percussion instruments.
- Advanced network of 14 DSP blocks that reconfigures itself in real time, capable of multiple different synthesis methods: three-operator FM, subtractive, lo-fi, and beyond.
- Internal library of over 70 carefully crafted, production-ready sounds with individual expression control assignments.
- Trigger probability feature that can be enabled individually per each zone.
- Specially configured amplifier stage delivering punchy, high-RMS output – as if the sounds were compressed.
Groove is available for purchase for $59 USD.
More information: Sinevibes