Sinevibes has announced the release of the Luminance v2 shimmer reverb effect for Mac. Built upon the company’s fresh foundation that delivers many highly-requested features, version 2 of Luminance features AU and VST3 formats, user interface size scaling up to 200%, as well as built-in functions for saving, recalling and quickly switching presets.
Luminance is a plugin for creating “shimmer reverb” effects – unreal acoustic space simulations which gradually pitch-shift the reverberation tail upwards or downwards. It is a novel take on this highly coveted effect, based on a modern feedback delay network design with a built-in granular pitch shifter, and featuring many original tricks such as alternating-phase time scale modulation.
Thanks to the unique, meticulously executed tuning of its individual components, Luminance possesses a fresh and highly musical character: it smoothly follows the original melodic content and creates a gorgeously beautiful background sound layer reminiscent of a dreamy symphony of strings or pipe organs – with organic depth and expansive stereo field.
Changes in Luminance v2.0.0
- Newly designed user interface with size scaling up to 200%.
- Added VST3 plugin format.
- Added built-in preset manager.
- Support for any processing buffer size requested by the host.
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of reverb space parameter, with much extended range in both directions.
- Smooth, continuous adjustment of pre-delay time.
- More balanced stereo image.
- Increased maximum return signal level.
- Improved behavior when receiving the reset() call from the host.
- More natural parameter mapping on all controls.
- Added all-new presets + recreated and reworked collection of all presets from the previous version.
Luminance v2 is available for $39 USD. Customers who own the previous version of the plugin are eligible for upgrade pricing.
More information: Sinevibes