Sinevibes has released Reshuffle, a new Audio Unit effect plugin for real-time swing manipulation.
The plugin features a sample-precise timing engine that divides incoming audio into three layers. It then stretches odd steps while shrinking even ones, which changes the rhythmical swing feel, all in real time.
Reshuffle has zero output latency and can smoothly adjust swing without any clicks, making it an extremely handy new audio sculpting tool for both studio production and live performance.
Reshuffle has a graphic interface with real-time displays for input and output waveforms, giving you a precise picture of how it operates. With clever use of color coding and subtle animations, Reshuffle is as effective as it is fun and enjoyable to use – something you’ll find in every Sinevibes plugin.
- Real-time adjustment of swing ratio in input audio.
- Zero latency, zero spectral artifacts.
- Advanced host synchronization with support for tempo and time signature automation.
- Real-time graphics for input and output waveforms.
- Color-coded controls with lightly animated transitions.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
Reshuffle for Mac OS X 10.6 or later (AU) is available for $29 USD.