Sinevibes has announced the release of its latest plugin for the Korg Prologue and Minilogue XD synthesizers. Tube is a new oscillator plugin for Korg’s multi engine.
It couples a super-flexible noise generator with a feed-forward comb filter, a combination that we call “resonator modeling synthesis”. By modulating the noise density, the noise generator can create a very wide variety of signals such as bursts, gusts of air or sand, scratching, particles dropping onto a surface – and beyond.
When these special signals are used to “excite” the resonator, Tube produces incredibly lively, nature-like tones: from woodwinds, plucked and bowed strings, to much more experimental, randomly evolving ones. Tube also features its own low-frequency oscillator, an envelope generator, and allows its noise signal to be used dry for even more sound design possibilities.
The package includes 16 presets for prologue and 16 presets for minilogue xd, as well as a detailed user manual.
- Variable-density noise generator with 4 algorithms: white noise, shot noise, velvet noise, semi-periodic noise.
- Feed-forward comb filter with negative or positive feedback, plus additional low-pass damping filter inside the feedback loop.
- Built-in lag filters for ultra-smooth parameter adjustment and modulation.
- Built-in LFO with widely variable frequency (0.1 to 10 Hz).
- Built-in envelope generator with widely variable attack time (1 ms to 10 s).
- Works with all Korg prologue and minilogue XD models.
More information: Sinevibes