Sinevibes has released version 1.3.0 of Fraction, an audio slicing workstation AU plugin for Mac.
The new version features a big number of enhancements, including a redesigned user interface, reduced processor load, new presets, an all-new user manual – and more.
Changes in Fraction v1.3.0
- Added new ring modulator effect algorithm.
- Vastly optimized idle processing efficiency (up to 4x less load).
- New, more efficient parameter smoothing algorithm.
- Multiple minor user interface enhancements, including smoother lines, increased contrast and better visual grouping of related control elements.
- New, visually lighter and more legible selector design.
- Increased size of live waveform display.
- Added “evolve” functions for gradual randomization.
- Added new command-click and force-click shortcuts.
- Added support for two-finger trackpad swipe to switch slice sets.
- Fixed paste function pasting when copy buffer is empty.
- Fixed inconsistencies between user interface and parameter interface titles.
- Added new factory presets.
- Completely new user manual.
Fraction for Mac is available for purchase for $55 USD until January 10th, 2017 as part of Sinevibes’ Holiday Sale (20% off regular). The update is free to all existing owners.