Sinevibes has released version 1.0.1 of its Singularity multi-effected delay effect plug-in for Mac.
It starts with a tempo-synchronised feedback delay line capable of true stereo panning, and its tail is then sent into three extremely capable effect units connected in series.
Each of these processors includes a rich selection of different algorithms: from filters, phasers and choruses to digital- and analog-style distortion, frequency shifter and granulator.
Changes in Singularity v1.0.1
- New presets with multiple reverb simulations.
- Support for mono-to-stereo channel configuration.
- All buffers are now being cleared before processing starts or restarts.
- There is now no parameter pick-up slew before processing starts or restarts.
- Fixed frequency shifter and barber-pole parameter quantisation issue.
- Fixed rare clicks occurring with shortest delay times.
Singularity for Mac (AU) is available for purchase for $39 USD.