SIR Audio Tools has released version 1.5 of qwertyGO!, a software application for triggering sounds/songs with your computer-keyboard/midi-device.
qwertyGO! is useful for all musicians/artists/DJ’s on stage, theaters, radio stations, for sport events or wherever you want to play jingles/backing-tracks/sounds-effects. It’s just this nifty little helper you sometimes need!
Changes in qwertyGO! v1.5
- Audio Plug-in Environment (AU & VST Plug-in Integration).
- New Key Modules: Audio In Through (for Routing Live-In Audio through qwertyGo!).
- Trigger Group Parameter (to start sounds simultaneously).
- Appearance Settings.
- 16 channel output option.
- StandardEQ integration.
- Mac Version now Code-Signed and Retina aware.
- Windows Version high DPI-Aware.
qwertyGO! costs 49 EUR / $75 USD. A 25% discount is available if you sign up to the SIR Audio Tools newsletter.