SIR Audio Tools has released an update for its StandardEQ high precision equalization effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
StandardEQ version 1.4 comes with some improvements and fixes, and a new Jet Black user interface skin for the equalizer.
StandardEQ offers various filter-characteristics and a high definition spectrum-analyzer (FFT or band-pass). Every filter can work in left/right/mid/side mode or can process channels individually. The intelligent peak detection feature helps you to easily identify resonant frequencies.
Changes in StandardEQ v1.4
- Better frequency axis labeling.
- New “Jet Black” Skin.
- Analyzer: maximum of all channels option.
- Analyzer: faster redraw and GUI-responsiveness.
- Analyzer: possibility to change between different FFT window options (Blackman, Hann etc…).
- Analyzer: two smoothing parameters instead of one – Smoothing Average & Smoothing Max.
- Analyzer: new “Auto Adjust” functionality, automatically adjusts the visible display range.
- Analyzer: smaller db-steps for adjusting the display.
- Analyzer: fixed pink noise and the slope/dB calibration.
StandardEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) costs 99 EUR/$129 USD incl. VAT. The update is free of charge for all StandardEQ licensees.