Sir Elliot has released Five Band Graphic Equaliser and Universal Compressor, two free effect plug-ins for Windows.
This is a very simple graphic equaliser. The concept came from my old BSR equaliser. Fewer bands reduce the chances of having an overly processed mix.
Whether you use it for mixing or mastering, this equaliser should come in handy adding an accent to your sound.
The Universal Compressor is a compressor effect designed solely for mastering and performs best ranging from 96000 kHz and up.
Universal Compressor features
- Input: 0 to +20 dB.
- Output: 0 to – 0.99 dB.
- Attack Contour: 0 – 10 (1 Nanosecond – 11 Seconds pending on the Attack Selector).
- Attack Selector: Nanoseconds, Microseconds, Milliseconds and Seconds.
- Release Contour: 0 – 10 (1 Nanosecond – 2.5 Minutes pending on the Release Selector).
- Release Selector: Nanoseconds, Microseconds, Milliseconds and Seconds.
- Threshold Contour: – 80 dB.
- Ratio Contour: 0 – 1.14:1 (11.4:1).
- Makeup Gain Contour: +/- 25 dB.
- Limitation Contour: 0 – 100%.
- Behaviour Sliding Contour: 7 Steps.
- Input: 2 (Left & Right).
- Compression: 2 (Left & Right) with user adjustable voltage sensitivity control contour.
- Output: 2 (Left & Right).
- Fixed Delay: 44.100 kHz: 80 ms, 96000 kHz: 80 ms, 192000 kHz: 80 ms.
Five Band Graphic Equaliser and Universal Compressor are available to download as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: Sir Elliot