Sir Elliot has released the Poorman’s Compressor Series II, a free compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
The Poor man’s Compressor Series II follows a different topology than the Poor man’s Compressor. This brings forth a different response in terms of reaction time and frequency response amongst the two devices.
Poorman’s Compressor Series II features
- Level: 0 (no sound) to +30 dB
- Threshold: -80 dB
- Attack: 2, 4, or 8 microseconds
- Release: 30 milliseconds to 5 Seconds
- Ratio: 0.05:1 (.05:1) – 5.00:1 (50.0:1)
- Default Ratio Setting: 1.00:1 (10.0:1)
- High Frequency Roll-off: -3 dB @ 18.3 kHz (-6.0 dB @ 20 kHz)
- Low Frequency Roll-off: -0.5 dB @ 22 Hz
Poorman’s Compressor Series II is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Sir Elliot