Sketch Samples has released its new Sketch D-Hole Guitar, a virtual acoustic guitar for Native Instruments Kontakt 6.
These guitars are commonly used in Gypsy Jazz music, but they can be used in other genres as well. Thanks to its bright timbre, this guitar is clearly distinguishable in arrangements.
For recording we used high quality microphones and piezo pickup system. Mics and piezo levels are controllable after the fact to give maximum sonic flexibility.
Sketch D-Hole Guitar features
- Mics and piezo levels are controllable after the fact to give maximum sonic flexibility.
- 12 articulations.
- 2 round robins per note.
- 5 velocity layers on Down, Up and Mute.The rest of the articulations have 1 layer of velocity.
- 4 algorithms for automatic position change (Classic, Django, Country, Random).
- Special Keyboard Mode. Play the D-Hole guitar like a piano. At the same time, change of the positions is also available.
- Auto legato.
- Aftertouch (Vibrato).
- Strum noise loops (16 styles of Gypsy Jazz).
- Offset controls (CC110) on main patches (down, up, mute, flageolet).
- Speed controls on 3 patches (glissando up, glissando down, quadruplet).
- Percussion samples (FX articulation) and additional percussion samples (green zone on the keyboard).
- EQ controls on all patches.
- 12 types of custom convolution reverb.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 44kHz.
- 2 Repetition keys for last note.
The instrument comes with a MIDI pack including 56 accompaniment styles and 45 Gypsy Jazz guitar licks.
Sketch D-Hole Guitar is available at Sketch Samples for the intro price of $59 USD until the end of June, 2021 (regular $79 USD). The library requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.1.1 or higher.