SKnote has released version 1.1.0 of Verbtone, a plate reverb effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
It is a physical model of a plate reverb, plus some useful add-ons. It is non-linear with strong input, so input and output level controls.
Verbtone v1.1.0 features
- Physical modeling, non linear behavior, multi-mode modulation.
- Dual stereo, mono to stereo, mix to mono to stereo, cross stereo, panned mono.
- NEW “Follow the source” stereo mode. Several sources, each one with its own panning, get individually panned reverb.
- Use it as a clean, dense reverb or stress it.
- Tap on the plate to hear the impulse response and tune the reverb.
- Verbtone has been developed after measurements and tests on a custom system, with several 1 x 2 meters plates.
Verbtone (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.