SKYLIFE has announced SampleRobot Volca-X, a new SampleRobot version which fully supports Korg’s new volca sample digital sample sequencer.
SampleRobot Volca-X is Volca Sample’s best friend. It offers all features that you need to manage, convert and dump all your custom samples. It is a budget-friendly companion (39 £ / 49 € / 59 $) and it offers all the sophisticated sampling features of SampleRobot Single-X.
Ever wanted to turn your vintage drum machine or even your plugins into a Volca Sample bank? SampleRobot Volca-X can do the job for you – ultra fast! Record or import samples, slice “all-in-one” files, rearrange sample slots. SampleRobot Volca-X offers a lot of creative freedom when working with Volca Sample.
SampleRobot Volca-X features
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save all your sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Import multiple wave files at once.
- Slice “all-in-one” files.
- Sample size calculation and progress display.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Sophisticated auto-sampling features.
- WaveRobot editor available as option.
- Compatible with Windows and OS X.
SampleRobot Volca-X will be available in March, 2015.
More information: SampleRobot