Skylife has announced the release of version 5.05 of SampleRobot Pro, a comprehensive update for the automatic sampling software for Windows and Mac.
SampleRobot Pro can handle all audio sampling jobs fast and very precisely. You will get professional, dynamically playable instruments with up to 128 velocity layers in a jiffy. MIDI instruments can be sampled fully automatically including bank and program changes. The non-MIDI semi-automatic sampling process offers manual note-by-note recording with automated transient recognition and optional loop processing.
If observing other copyrights you can copy existing instruments or create completely new ones. Turn hardware into software or turn VST/AU instruments into samples. With the new Export Project function you can share SampleRobot Projects including the sample data with other users and download new content from the internet. You can use SampleRobot as a batch converter to export samples in the format you like. Whichever sampler, hardware or software, you are using – SampleRobot 5 Pro supports all the important single and multisample formats, such as AIFF, WAV, Soundfont2, Reason NN-XT, HALion, Kontakt, EXS24, SFZ, microSAMPLER, Volca Sample, Kronos, OP-1 etc.
Did you ever try to loop samples in higher octave ranges? Well, you should not do that manually! SampleRobot 5.05 Pro including the looping tool WaveRobot will not cause a nervous breakdown nor a tinnitus. It offers sophisticated auto looping algorithms to find smooth loops in your samples. It has an adaptive transient recognition system on-board that analyses the background noise of the samples for precise sample start and end points. WaveRobot has the additional advantage that sample editing is made by changing markers instead of destructively truncating or fading the sound. So you can always go back and have your original samples untouched. Furthermore you can use the backward-forward loop with two crossfades to create completely new sounds.
Changes in SampleRobot 5 Pro
- Multisample export for Korg Volca Sample
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Multisample bank export for Korg microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many Korg products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos.
- Drum sample export for Teenage Engineering’s OP-1.
- Import and export of multiple WAV and AIFF files.
- Export Project for sharing and backup purposes.
- Includes WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor.
- Supersize WaveRobot window for resolutions up to 3200 x 2000 pixels.
- Automapping of imported wave files including various loop and mapping options under OS X.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.11 El Capitan.
- Adaption for Windows 10.
- New graphical user interface.
- New premium multisamples on bord.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
SampleRobot 5.05 Pro is available for purchase for $349 USD/249 EUR/£219 GBP. The upgrade from previous versions is $139 USD/99 EUR/£89 GBP.
More information: SampleRobot