SNFK Music has announced the release of GlowComp, a versatile stereo bus compressor plugin designed for processing a large variety of instruments.
It is very gentle on dynamics and helps glue multiple instruments together.
- Input / Output parameters: Push the compressor by making the input louder (which will also generate extra harmonics).
- 5 built-in ratios: Changing the ratio knob will affect more than just the ratio as it changes many other internal parameters designed to add some extra character.
- Timing: Plain and simple attack and release to control how the compressor reacts to the input.
- LCD screen: Shows input, output, and compression values.
- CPU Friendly: GlowComp’s algorithm is designed for low CPU while still delivering an impressive sound.
The plugin is free to download for Windows and Mac in VST3 and AU formats.
More information: SNFK Music