Softube has released its new audio plugin Monoment Bass, a software instrument featuring source material recorded in stereo from high-end rare and boutique synths, giving huge, wide, and mood-defining sounds.
In the modern day, music production leans more heavily on bass than ever before. Although track counts can number a hundred or more, often the core of a song is built around little more than a beat, a vocal, and a rich, living bass sound.
So an instrument dedicated to just that – tailored to producing huge, solid bass tones with complex, organic overtones and focused effects for a mix-ready low end – is more than just useful. It’s foundational. Monoment Bass lays the groundwork for top-quality tracks every time.
Monoment Bass features
- Super-high-quality bass synth with stereo source sounds from top-end boutique hardware.
- Top-notch synth architecture that’s both versatile and easy to use.
- Blend noise with two different sources at once for a textured and highly complex sound.
- Professional presets from Madison Mars, Vandalism, Sample Tools by Cr2, WA production, Black Octopus, and Function Loops.
- A heavy focus on modern bass sounds makes this the perfect addition to the forward-thinking studio.
- Fills a soundstage with domineering weight and power, yet easy to mix thanks to dedicated effects.