Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Softube’s OTO Biscuit effect plugin that brings the lo-fi sounds of 8-bit.
Initially introduced in hardware in the late 00’s, the French-made OTO Biscuit quickly became a cult classic with DJs and electronic music producers around the world. Gritty bit-crushing, lo-fi multi-effects, a sweet and smooth analog filter, and a quality look and feel, made it a go-to awesome-sound-maker in clubs and studios alike.
Now it’s available in software, bringing those crunchy, dirty, edgy sounds closer to the DAW-based studio or laptop-based performance rig, and making it more intuitive than ever before.
OTO Biscuit features
- Lo-fi 8-bit magic in a fun and easy-to-use package.
- Take control on a bit-by-bit level.
- Slow the sample rate and hear that aliasing glitter fall.
- Smooth analog filter.
- Built in digital effects – waveshaping, delay, pitch-shifting.
- 8-step sequencer to drive the filter.
- Very distinctive sound, but good for many styles.
- Turn any run-of-the-mill electronic track into a vibrant classic.
OTO Biscuit (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale for $149 USD until August 31st, 2018 (regular $249 USD).
More information: Softube OTO Biscuit