Softube has announced the availability of its new Modular module Vermona Random Rhythm, the “mad scientist of sequencers”.
The module offers a fastidious emulation of the Vermona hardware, allowing you to create complex, previously undiscovered rhythms with ease.
Modular is an ever-expanding ecosystem. We’re delighted today to welcome not only a new module but a new partner brand to the family. The Random Rhythm module by Vermona is amongst the most exciting and creative trigger sequencers out there, combining chance with control in all the right ways.
It’s a fun way to generate rhythms you might never think of, and layer them in ways that may never come naturally to mind, but which always sound smart and tight and intentional.
Vermona Random Rhythm features
- An exact model of the original hardware, authorized by Vermona.
- Get creative, one-of-kind results without manual or note-by-note programming.
- Software exclusives let you save presets and the states with the session.
- Functions just like the Eurorack hardware.
- Great for drum modules, as an arpeggio sequencer, or anything you can conceive of.
- Made for Modular, Softube’s Eurorack platform.