Eventide Audio has announced a significant software update for its H9000 and H9000R flagship multi-effects processors.
This software update will provide popular vintage effects and a new surround tool that will appeal to musicians and composers for music creation, composition scoring, mixing for television, sound design and much more.
The emote V 1.1 software update will include support for the most popular DAWs, and subsequently, the H9000R will be also be available for shipping by the end of Q1 2019.
What’s new in v 1.1 for H9000 and H9000R:
- New Vintage Emulation Algorithms: A new bank of H9000 Vintage Emulations including some of Eventide’s most attractive effects: H3000 Micropitch, Unitide, SP2016 Reverb, Instant Phaser Mk II and Instant Flanger Mk II.
- New H9 Algorithm: The H9 bank now includes the new HotSawz algorithm.
- 3D Tools: A new 3D Tools bank that takes advantage of the H9000’s multichannel architecture, including our first new surround algorithm, 5.1 Panner.
- New Functionality:
- H9000R support, with units shipping by end of Q1 2019.
- Each FX Chain now supports up to 32 channels of I/O routing (previous limit was 8 per FX Chain).
- Ability to map parameters to external controllers or MIDI through emote.
- Support for DAW Automation.
- MAC/Windows/VST/AU/AAX support.
- VSIG support.
The H9000 with the full front panel user interface is priced at $6,999 USD and is now shipping in limited quantities. The blank front panel H9000R requires the full-featured version of emote v. 1.1, and will be available for $4,999 USD at the end of Q1 2019.
More information: Eventide Audio