SoloStuff has released version 1.1 of SoloRack, a virtual modular synthesizer that mimics the usability and functionality of hardware Eurorack modular systems.
The update includes 7 new modules, some of which are in the System B bundle.
Both analog modeled/emulated or pure digital modules are possible. Even experienced Eurorack users will find something new within almost all modules available while keeping familiarity and similarity to Eurorack intact for ease of use and seamless integration into Eurorack systems.
Changes in SoloRack v1.1
- Added S321 FM/PM VCO (Included in System B).
- Added S206 Pole Separation LP VCF.
- Added S224 Allpass Diffusion Filter.
- Added S914 Tunable Quantizer.
- Added S116 VC Cross Fader.
- Added S709 Manual Trigger/Gate (Included in System B).
- Added SA06 MIDI To DAW. Useful for future MIDI modules. (Included in System B).
- Fixed another nasty automation bug.
System B (including the new modules) is available for purchase for $110 USD. Modules that are not in the System B are available for purchase separately.
More information: SoloStuff