Sonible has released version 1.0.1 of smart:comp, a unique spectro-dynamic compressor that finds the parameters for well-balanced compression results in just a few seconds.
Through frequency-selective processing, smart:comp also ensures unparalleled transparency. With this multidimensional approach, compression has evolved to the next level.
The plug-in is the synergy of intelligently enhanced time-domain compression and trailblazing spectral compression. Behind the user-friendly and intuitive interface runs the smart:engine – an A.I.-based, content-aware system designed on the basis of psychoacoustic principles as well as extensive hands-on mixing experience.
The time-domain compressor recommends the most appropriate settings for threshold, ratio, attack and release with a single click, as the spectral compression dynamically keeps an eye on the tonal balance of the input signal.
Changes in smart:comp v1.0.1
- Fixed problem recalling the auto-gain state.
- Fixed possible interruption of audio playback when opening settings dialog.
- Fixed mono-meter issue in Nuendo.
- Added tooltips.
- Fixed various UI state recall issues.
- Improved graphics performance and fixed possible issue when closing multiple editor instances.