Sonic Academy has updated its ANA virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac to version 1.02.
ANA has been designed from the ground up to create all the sounds you hear in modern and classic electronic music.
It is designed to be extremely user friendly and intuitive. Everything is set out clearly and with a logical flow. In the coming weeks we will continue to support the plugin with tutorials to help you really understand the fundamentals of good sound design and enable you to create sounds you never before thought possible.
Changes in ANA v1.02
- 7 new waveform types (DataDist, Octo4Saw, Octo5Saw, SubData, TriSub, Crispy Noise, Cheap Choir).
- 38 new presets.
- Separated GUI from DSP – Improves graphic performance on all systems.
- Changed Registration Folder – should eliminate any users having registration problems.
- Fixed LFO 2 Automation Mappings.
- Fixed Crash with some 3rd party plugin libraries.
- Fixed Midi CC all notes off… stops note hangs.
- Fixed Issue with T-Racks, Rob Papen Conflicting library.
- Increased the performance on Windows 64-bit.
ANA for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for £49 GBP (£29 GBP to Sonic Subscribers). A 14-day trial version is now also available.