sonicLAB has introduced the PaSSBot, a stochastic filter bank plugin that handles a massive cloud of parallel filters.
PaSSBot offers complex modulation capabilities and can drive up to 64 parallel Biquad, SVF, Ladder and Resonator filters.
- 4 stochastic modulators (GENs) with a rich palette of continuous or discrete stochastic distributions and also standard waveforms.
- Up to 4×64 GENs addressing each filter’s parameter space individually (freq, resonance, and gain) and other operations.
- Low/High barriers do wrap the values when they enter beyond selected limits for filter freq, resonance and gain parameters.
- Harmonic filter distribution where the spread ratio can be modulated.
- Filter frequencies can be tuned to scales. PaSSBot can read .scala file format.
- Continuous operation or manual on/off triggering.
- Each filter can use an individual AR envelope with random duration.
- Stereo spatialization of each filter with GEN modulation.
- Compatible with the BOTTrig for remote triggering.
PaSSBot (64-bit VST3/AU) is available for the introductory price of 49 EUR until March 7th, 2020 (regular 69 EUR). The BOT bundle is on sale for 129 EUR during the promotion.
More information: sonicLAB