sonicLAB has announced an update to the Fundamental synthesis software tool designed in collaboration with Hainbach.
Version 1.1 introduces additional MPE features for live performance. These are now fully supported on the versatile Sensel Morph MPE controller as implemented on its Thunder overlay.
The custom Sensel Morph Thunder overlay map can be used with Fundamental V1.1 for a seamless integration of MPE performance addressing a great amount of parameters at your finger tips.
Changes in Fundamental v1.1
- MPE pressure, X and Y components can be scaled with predefined factors such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 1/3 and 1.2.
- MPE pressure and Y component input can now be mapped with linear, exponential and logaritmic curves.
- Midi Pitch Bend messages can be used to produce continuous glides on oscillator frequencies.
- Midi CC31 can be used to control the harmonic ratio value in harmonic distribution mode.
- Fixed: Presets which could lead to crashes due to bad parameters values have been revised.
- Fixed: External modulation of Fundamental plugin parameters with modulators were leading to crashes on some DAWS.
- Fixed: Pan controls were acting inverse.
- Fixed: There was a CPU bottle neck on the triangle waveform distribution of GENs.
- Fixed: The area below the presets panel could change the presets when clicked.
- Fixed: On Logic, the Trig state was turning off when opening the GUI.
Fundamental is available in VST3, AU and standalone formats both for OSX and Windows 64bit systems, priced 69 EUR. The update is free of charge to registered users.
Fundamental users are eligible to get a 10% discount on any Sensel Morph bundle purchase. Contact sonibLab to obtain your discount coupon. also offers a special bundle discount which includes the Fundamental software and a Sensel Morph bundle.
More information: sonicLAB