Sonimus has announced the release of the Satson Channel Strip, a powerful virtual rack which allows you to use up to eight Satson Series modules in a single plugin.
The channel strip features preamp, EQ and compressor modules.
This is a great option for processing individual mix elements and sub-groups, as well as producing end-to-end mixes.
These modules can be re-arranged via drag and drop, giving you control of the signal path in an intuitive way.
Satson Channel Strip features
- The best option for processing individual mix elements and sub-groups, as well as producing end to end mixes.
- Allows for complex compression and EQ chains inside the same plugin.
- Up to 16x oversampling.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Optimized for low CPU usage.
- GUI scaling (80% up 150%).
- Zero latency (except for oversampling).
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats. It is on sale for the intro price of $69 USD (regular $149 USD). A free Satson CS Demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: Sonimus