Sonimus has announced a promotion on its innovative modular equalizer that you can customize to create a unique analog-style EQ.
Offered at a 60% discount on the regular price, SonEQ 2 lets you combine up to 16 of its 5 modules in any way you want.
Add, delete, and rearrange the EQ bands and find your perfect sound.
Each module has been carefully modeled using our Audio Quality Control Process. They combine the best qualities of several equalizers into one single product, making SonEQ 2 more pleasant and analog sounding.
SonEQ 2 features
- Improved the EQ curves, to deliver a sharper, cleaner, and more pleasant rhythmic sound.
- Allows for building your own custom EQ by switching between 4 EQ bands and 1 preamp module.
- Combine up to 16 of its 5 modules in any way you want.
- Use the classic Sonimus “WOOW” switch to make your final mixes more spatial and enhance the stereo width.
- Saturation can be disabled by setting the Drive to the minimum (“off” label displayed) resulting in a transparent sound.
- Up to 16x oversampling.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Optimized for low CPU usage.
- Undo & Redo actions.
- GUI scaling (80% up 150%).
- Zero-latency (except for oversampling).
Regularly $129 USD, the plugin is on sale for only $51 USD until January 16th, 2022. It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Sonimus