Sonimus has released version 1.1 of SonEQ, a free equalizer effect plug-in modeled from two analog equalizers, the Pulteq EQP and API 550.
Changes in SonEQ v1.1
- New GUI.
- Mac AU / VST versions added.
- Fixed CPU usage problem on some processors.
- Band gain now shows dB instead of Hz.
- The “VU Meter” is softer, and some host-specific bugs were fixed.
- Mono tracks now supported.
- Includes two new high quality filters: High-Pass and Low-Pass.
- Fixed problems with noise when moving some knobs.
- Many minor bugs fixed.
SonEQ is available to download as a freeware effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Sonimus