Sonokinetic has released Yiddish, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring traditional Jewish female vocals.
Sonokinetic specializes in in-depth musical history heritage exploration since 2008. With “Yiddish” we fulfill our premise to capture part of the Jewish music culture and complement our signature sampling line with this very recognizable musical style. Different from the mystical Sephardic “Voices of Israel” and our cross-over to the Yemenite style, “Yiddish” brings a more Jewish-European oriented style which found its roots in the high-german and Ashkenazi language.?
This library is a very specific and authentic representation of its promised title, a niche in ethnic music that hasn’t been covered in sampling before. With “Yiddish”, Sonokinetic BV is very proud to present to you a continuation in our proven concept in vocal cinematic performance sampling. You can expect the same dedication to high-end sample quality, software performance, instrument handling and documentation that is present in all of our vocal products. This collection will fulfill your professional media-scoring needs when working within this thematic color, style or genre. We hope you will let this breathtaking musical performance and dramatic cinematic vocal fx collection inspire you and show you new compositorial ways.
- 4 main categories in traditional Yiddish style: Traditional Songs, Improvisations, Poems and Effects.
- Automatic BPM group selecting (HOST slave).
- Tempo synced by time machine.
- Use of Sonokinetic Intelligent Time Machine functionality.
- 10 copyright-free traditional songs.
- 10 sets of Improvisations.
- Voice fx: whispers, soft speech, typical Yiddish words.
- Kontakt 5 with Timemachine Pro settings (64-bit).
- 4050+ samples. (1,19 GB sample content) in ncw format.
- All songs, poems and words in English translation (PDF).
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
The Yiddish library is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR. Requires Kontakt 4.2.4. or Kontakt 5 (full version only, not compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
More information: Sonokinetic