Sonoris Equalizer is a parametric equalizer, suitable for mastering and mixing.
Sonoris Equalizer features
- 7 filter bands.
- Lowpass and highpass filters up to 48 dB/octave.
- Peaking and shelving filters.
- Stereo, L, R or MS processing and monitoring.
- No pre-warping effects, that is, correct response up to Nyquist.
- HQ mode with upsampling for an even more accurate response.
- Soft Engage technology on all filters to prevent pops and crackles.
- Mousewheel support.
- A/B comparison.
- Large graphical display with dragable handles for maximum control.
- Three zoom levels.
- High resolution level meter.
- Track following.
- Full automation possible.
- SSE and SSE2 optimizations.
- Settings can be saved.
- 64 bit integer math in audiochain, except for the filter code.
- TPDF dither is used to convert the 64 bit signal back to the host resolution.
The Linear Phase Equalizer (SLPQ) is a parametric linear phase equalizer, suitable for mixing and especially mastering.
The linear phase algorithm of the SLPQ is based on a technique called “backward-forward filtering”, until now only implemented in some expensive high end equalizers. The main advantage of this technique is that IIR filters can be used instead of FIR filters, the latter is commonly found in linear phase implementations. IIR filters are known for their more analog kind of filtering and are also more efficient than FIR filters. The filters used in the SLPQ are actually the same as in the Sonoris Equalizer and also have correct gain up to Nyquist
Linear Phase Equalizer has the same features as the Sonoris Equalizer, and additionally features the backwards/forwards type algorithm and 4 quality settings.
Sonoris Equalizer and Linear Phase Equalizer are available for $225 USD each.
Visit Sonoris Audio Engineering for more information.