Sonus Dept. has released version 0.5.0 of Sonus Modular, which features new modules, a renewed GUI and bug fixes for the pack of modular for the VCV Rack.
Sonus Modular is a collection of 19 modules for VCV Rack, and features various kinds of devices, such as oscillators, LFOs, loopers, a sampler, distortions, utilities, waveshapers and other effects.
The pack now includes the following modules:
- Bitter: bit manipulator.
- Bymidside: MS (mid-side) encoder.
- Campione: live sampler.
- Chainsaw: fat sawish oscillator.
- Ctrl: customizable knob controller.
- Deathcrush: distorsion and bitcrusher.
- Harmony: chord generator.
- Luppolo: simple looper.
- Luppolo3: three track loop station.
- Multimulti: a simple but handy double 2-in 8-out multiples.
- Oktagon: quad-quad sine LFO/oscillator.
- Osculum: a VCO capable of harmonic but unusual sounds.
- Paramath: signals comparing and math utils.
- Piconoise: an ultra compact white noise generator with 8 outputs.
- Pusher: four button controller.
- Ringo: ring modulator.
- Scramblase: triple quadruple waveshaper.
- Twoff: double CV static offset.
- Yabp: blank panel.
Sonus Modular is a free download for VCV Rack 0.5. The code is released under GPLv3 open source license, and binaries for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX are available.
Donations are welcome.
More information: Sonus Dept.