At Winter NAMM 2019, from January 24-27 in Anaheim, CA, Sony will be showcasing the latest audio technologies in booth #10720 including hi-res microphones, recorders, wireless receivers and transmitters, headphones, and audio enhanced video camera setups.
New to the booth are Sony’s latest professional hi-res recorders, PCM-D10 and PCM-A10, ideal for live music recording, podcasting, and news reporting.
Common to both new portable recorder models are features including Bluetooth wireless playback; NFC compatibility; adjustable hi-res (~40kHz capable), three position stereo mics (X-Y, Zoom, or Wide); smartphone monitoring and remote control via Sony’s REC Remote app; recording linear PCM and MP3 formats, with playback support of MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/FLAC file formats; and 16GB of built-in memory with additional SD card support.
PCM-D10 Portable Hi-Resolution Audio Recorder
- Highly sensitive on-the-go recording with minimal noise.
- Reliable hi-res recordings of up to 192kHz/24bit.
- 2 XLR-TRS combo jacks.
- +48V phantom power support for condenser microphone connections.
- High quality analog MAX9723 headphone amplifier.
- Digital limiter function.
- USB Type-C port for file transfers and continuous record/play when powered externally.
- 3 peak level (-20dB/-12dB/Over) indicator, L/R independent peak level display and L/R independent analog REC volume control.
PCM-A10 Portable Hi-Resolution Audio Recorder
- Captures sound at up to 96kHZ/24-bit.
- Records WAV and MP3 file formats.
- Audio editing functions (copy and divide).
- Rehearsal function for automatic adjustment of recording levels to match playing.
- Manual recording mode.
- Built-in, retractable USB connector allows for direct computer connection.
- Up to 15-hours of battery life in high-quality LPCM 96kHz/24-bit recording mode.
The PCM-D10 is scheduled for spring 2019, priced at $499.99 USD; PCM-A10 is available now for MSRP $229.99 USD.
More information: Sony