Sound Dust has launched Flutter EP, an electric piano instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Flutter EP is an electronic piano like you’e never heard before.
She is packed to the brim with specially devised samples made from a variety of slutty analogue hardware synths and keyboards. All sample sets morph and loop through various transitions for a mind boggling selection of unique but Wurly-ish, Rhodes-y, organ-esque, DX like electric piano type sounds….but of course there is a twist.
Think Radiohead, Jon Hopkins, Nils Frahm, Ólafur Arnalds or maybe Steve Reich in a fist fight with Trent Reznor.
Flutter EP features
- 1.2GB (compressed) 24bit stereo samples.
- 120 presets created from 12 imagined electric piano and organ multisample sets.
- Sample sets made from cunning variations of Hohner Pianet T, Moog Voyager, Nord Modular, Nord Wave, Soulsby Atmegatron, Waldort Wave XTand DSi Pro2 all recorded through a stereo pair of Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps.
- Macro page -for quick access to master controls of volume envelope, filter, effect sends and tube/transistor distortion..
- Macro page -instant shape presets for volume envelope and filters.
- Micro page -individual control on a per note basis of volume envelope, pan, low and highpass filters and effects sends.
- Micro page -individual control on a per note basis of sample start, loop position and loop length.
- Micro page -individual per note trigger settings for BPM synced note repeats.
- Micro page -chaos and order controls for instant parameter randomisation.
- Flutter control – modwheel hard wired to unique ‘flutter’ effect -wiggle it and you’ll soon find out what it does.
- 20 custom reverb convolution impulses.
- RTFM tab -so you can’t lose the manual.
Flutter EP for Kontakt 5.5.1 or above (full version) is available for purchase for £35 GBP. Until November 30th, 2015, a 20% discount is available with coupon code PSEUDCASE at checkout.