Magix has announced the release of Sound Forge Audio Studio 14, the latest version of the audio editing solution for Windows.
Recording, editing, restoration and mastering at the latest level of technology: SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 offers comprehensive tools and functions for all digital audio editing requirements.
Record podcasts, edit your projects using professional effects, convert vinyls and cassettes to digital, produce soundtracks for videos and create and burn CDs. Discover SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14, the audio tool that offers professional results in no time at all and with just a few clicks.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 features
- New: Faster workflow with Instant Action window.
- New: Professional quickFX plug-ins.
- New: Oscilloscope for signal visualization.
- New: Easy task assignment in the Windows context menu.
- Editing for audio files with up to 6 channels.
- Digitization, restoration and audio conversion.
- Audio recording at up to 32-bit/384 kHz.
- CD authoring.
- Video sound optimization.
- Includes iZotope Ozone Elements.
Sound Forge Audio Studio 14 is available now for $59.99 USD. An upgrade is $44.99 USD and the Sound Forge Audio Studio 365 subscription is on sale starting at just $0.34 USD/month.
Magix has also launched Sound Forge Cleaning Lab 2, a new version of the professional solution for audio cleaning and restoration.
It’s never been this easy to digitize, clean and restore your audio: SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 2 is the perfect tool for enhancing audio from records, tapes, recordings and audio files. Hundreds of presents, smart 1-click solutions and intuitive controls make it possible.
With its expansive selection of features and tools, this digital “Swiss Army knife” – now in its second generation – is a must-have for any audio enthusiast’s toolbox.
Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 2 features
- New: iZotope RX 7 Elements.
- New: iZotope Ozone 9 Elements.
- New: WaveColor waveform display.
- Powerful 64-bit technology.
- VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins.
- Easily find and remove noise with spectral display.
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats.
- Professional tools for precision audio editing.
- Over 360 optimization presets.
Sound Forge Audio Cleaning Lab 2 is available for $99.99 USD. Users of the previous version can upgrade for $59.99 USD. A free trial version can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: Magix