Sound Magic has announced Blue Grand, its latest hybrid virtual instrument for Windows and Mac.
Blue Grand features four first-rate Steinway grand pianos, allowing musicians of all skill levels more freedom to create beautiful music and unmatched artistry all of their own.
Blue Grand is powered by Hybrid Modeling technology and HD Velocity Layer technology providing a natural boost to expressive power that can be felt with every strike of the keys.
Along with the new Neo Piano engine, which achieves 400 times more variations than a traditional sample engine, every note played is unique, creates vivid sound representation, and strikes a rich, accurate tone even with small movement. In essence, it’s an instrument with a musical soul instead of a machine feel.
Blue Grand features
- Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology embodies over 3,100 GB samples.
- Style Designer helps set the piano’s musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
- Provides up to 12 microphone perspectives.
- HD Velocity Layers can express up to 65,536 velocity layers and around 1000 layers have an audible difference.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
- The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano.
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution.
Blue Grand (VST/AU) is available for 129 EUR/$149 USD/£119 GBP.
More information: Sound Magic