Sound Magic has announced its latest hybrid modeling instrument Electric Guitar T, featuring Fender’s legendary Telecaster solid-body electric guitar.
The deeply sampled guitar instrument features the full version of the VStomp effect system based on Hotone’s proprietary CDCM system.
Electric Guitar T is a sample library for Fender’s legendary Telecaster, the world’s first commercially successful solid-body electric guitar. Its simple yet effective design and revolutionary sound broke ground and set trends in electric guitar manufacturing and popular music.
Telecaster is a versatile guitar, usable for most styles of music and has been used in many genres, including country, reggae, rock, pop, folk, soul, blues, jazz, punk, metal, alternative, indie rock, and R&B.
Electric Guitar T features
- Deeply sampled, Over 5,100 samples, 13GB sample uncompressed data.
- Modeled Vibrato, Slide, Bend and Legato.
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system.
- VStomp Effect System provides Reverb, Delay, EQ, Noise, Enhancer and more.
- 26 CDCM powered legendary vintage and modern amplifier models.
- 20 CDCM powered classic cabinet models.
- Built-in IR loader for applying your favorite cabs.
- VStomp can be used a standalone or effect plugin.
- Comprehensive Envelope system.
- Scala Tuning System can emulate the old/new tunning system.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution.
Electric Guitar T is available for the intro price of $79 USD until December 31st, 2020 (MSRP $199 USD).
More information: Sound Magic