Sound Magic has announced availability of China Ensemble, its latest hybrid modelling virtual instrument featuring a full traditional Chinese orchestra.
China Ensemble is designed to represent a big traditional Chinese orchestra. Presently, very few people are aware that modernized traditional Chinese orchestras might even be larger in scale compared to the full symphony orchestras we commonly see.
Sampling such big orchestras is never an easy task, even with enough money, time and technology. To make things worse, the combinations/settings of the instruments used in the orchestras also differ in different areas of China. So, nowadays, the Chinese orchestras found on the market usually fall short of the standard ones—they lack both in depth and details. That’s why we feel it is our job to represent a full, detailed traditional Chinese orchestra.
China Ensemble features
- Over 6,310,000 samples, 11 TB uncompressed content.
- Modeled Vibrato, Legato, Tremolo, Glide, and Glissando.
- Multi Velocity layers samples.
- Round Robin on most techniques.
- Up to 4 Microphone Perspectives.
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system.
- Embodied high-quality reverb and EQ.
- Comprehensive Envelope system.
- Scala Tuning System can emulate different tuning systems.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution.
China Ensemble for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available at an introductory price of $499 USD until January 22nd, 2022 (MSRP $999 USD).
More information: Sound Magic