Sound Magic has announced Neo Imager, a hybrid stereo enhancer and imager effect plug-in for Windows.
Neo Imager is a hybrid tool which combines a Stereo Enhancer and an Imager. You can adjust both the stereo position of your music/tracks and enhance that stereo feeling as well. It is very useful when you need put an instrument into a different position, or make a mono recording “pop” into a stereo feel.
Neo Imager use a new technology which we call “Enhanced M/S Matrix”, which enables you to rotate the sound, make it wider or put it into a deeper position. You can also add a delay effect and/or a natural damping effect to the sound, which really creates a natural stereo image.
Neo Imager features
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Innovative Enhanced M/S Matrix enables users to adjust stereo position with meticulous controls.
- Innovative Partial True Stereo Convolution Technology adds realistic stereo feeling to your mono tracks, and enhanced the stereo feeling for current stereo tracks.
- Delay and Damping effects enables a better position feelings.
- A/B setting makes it very convenient to A/B comparison.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
The Neo Imager plugin (Windows VST) is available for 49 EUR.