Sound Magic has announced Neo MasteringQ, an effect plug-in for Windows.
Based on Sound Magic’s Neo EQ technology, Neo MasteringQ is a revolutionary concept in equalizer technology.
Totally different from traditional EQ, Neo MasteringQ is able to automatically detect and lock in the most audible/sensitive frequency. This makes the whole EQ process much easier than traditional EQ methods – much more efficient and effective than traditional parametric EQ. In addition, Neo MasteringQ also has many special “weapons” designed for mastering EQ processing.
Mastering Engineers often think it would be perfect if an EQ curve could change as the RMS or peak level changes. With a lot of time and a super precise frequency control, this could be done within the traditional realm. However, with Neo MasteringQ, this process is a whole lot easier. Neo MasteringQ provides a 16 Stage, 32 User Preset Changing Curve for each slider. You can achieve a different boost or cut amount as your dynamics change, giving you meticulous timbre control which will add great depth to your music.
Neo MasteringQ features
- Innovative pitch detection algorithm special for mastering and multi-instrument mixing, can lock up the right frequency even when there was a lot instruments mixes together.
- 4 pitch detecters focus on bass, basic frequency and harmonic.
- Innovative Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology brings lowest distortion rate ever.
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth control based on the behavior modeling on over 70 mastering engineers, included frequency furthering.
- Sample and hold function enables users to analyze an audio signal first, then hold its harmonic information and apply to another audio track.
- Different plug-in version to fit for usage on M/S, Sidechain, Mono.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo MasteringQ for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 69 EUR. A bundle with Neo EQ is 99 EUR.