Sound Radix has announced an update to the acclaimed and Emmy award winning Auto-Align Post plugin, which has helped deliver outstanding sounding dialogue in countless award-winning film and TV shows, saving editors days of tedious work.
It has become an essential tool for many audio-post professionals. By enabling dynamic time-alignment correction of moving location microphones, Auto-Align Post makes it possible to effectively mix the boom and lav microphones by eliminating comb-filtering and phase artifacts caused by the time-of-arrival differences, with just a few clicks.
Auto-Align Post 2 takes a major step further by introducing a new Spectral Phase correction module, bringing further improved algorithms and UI, adding ARA2 support for compatible DAWs such as Nuendo and Studio One, and more.
Auto-Align Post 2 features
- Microphones time-alignment of up to ±100ms or distances of up to ~112 feet/~34 meters.
- Spectral Phase Correction Module corrects phase-shift caused by electronic and acoustic filters.
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras.
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones.
- Multi-channel support.
- Spectral Phase Correlation Meter.
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed.
- Easy to operate – no manual adjustments required.
Available in VST3 and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Auto-Align Post 2 is priced $399 USD. Owners of Auto-Align Post can upgrade for $99 USD.
More information: Sound Radix