Sound Radix has released an update to its drum dynamics plugin Drum Leveler, a beat detection-based compressor/expander and gate.
Version 1.2 comes with various new features and improvements, as well as some fixes.
By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat without affecting bleed noise or any beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
DRUM LEVELER is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
DRUM LEVELER brings a new, radical approach to drums’ dynamics control. We’d like to encourage you to take the time and explore Drum Leveler to unleash its full power.
Changes in Drum Leveler v1.2
- Recovery and Min. Retrigger can be tempo-synced.
- New Toolbar with Preset Manager.
- Windows: Improved HiDPI support.
- Improved Compatibility with Mojave or greater.
- Additional and updated factory presets.
- NKS Support.
- Fixed: Sluggish UI on Retina and Logic 10.5 or newer.
- Fixed: Removed incorrect SUM state for Dual Mono & M/S.
- Fixed: Parameters might show suffix twice (0.0 dB dB).
- Fixed: Input Meter wasn’t delay compensated.
- Fixed: Ableton Live Automation Re-Enable issues.
- AU: Improved Automation in Studio One.
- AAX: Fixed factory presets missing.
- AAX: Automation could stop working when using automation shortcut keyboard modifiers.
Drum Leveler costs $149 USD. The updated version is available for download from the User Area and is recommended to all users.
More information: Sound Radix