Sound Yeti has released Collision FX, a Kontakt Player powered virtual instrument that delivers a palette of sound to design, compose, score, sweeten and create impressive cinematic elements.
Collision FX features meticulously designed and curated impacts, risers, transitions, strikes, drones and tones.
Eloquent and audacious, Collision FX cinematic scoring tool is a sound design supercharger with everything you need to create cinematic elements that truly express the sonic emotion in your audio productions.
Straight up, out of the box, start with the Collision FX unconventional palette of sounds and use the built in 234 NKIs that are hand crafted, created by expert sound designers, audio engineers and musicians for adding film and AAA game style cinematic elements to your mix or score in moments.
Collision FX features
- A Complete Toolbox for Cinematic Sound Design.
- 3,100+ Sound Sources @ 96k 24-bit Resolution.
- 14.72 GB of Samples (uncompressed).
- 234 NKIs and Menus: Master Themes (19 NKIs), Environments (85 NKIs), Movement (17 NKIs), Stingers (36 NKIs), Textures (24 NKIs), Tempo Sync Sequences (53 NKIs).
- Proprietary LFO Design with Matrix Mapping.
- 190 IR Reverbs for Extraordinary Spatial and Ambient Overtones.
- 4 Band Premix EQ (Parametric) for Instant Sound Slotting.
- Single Click Sidechain Power Mod Knobs: Destruction, Shimmer, Depth.
- Hits, Risers, Drops, Impacts, Flybys, Textures, Sweeps, Environments, Ambiences, Instruments.
- Native Instruments NKS Ready with Komplete Kontrol & Maschine.
Collision FX for Kontakt & Kontakt Player is available for the intro price of $129 USD for a limited time (regular $189 USD).