Sound7 has announced the release of Serum Future Trance Vol. 1, a collection of 60 presets for the Serum synthesizer instrument by Xfer Records.
Crafted from sounds of the hottest Trance and Progressive trends. No ‘classic synth’ recreations here – simply the freshest sounds available right now.
Artistic influces include Armin Van Buuren, Nicky Romero, iLan Bluestone, W&W, Super8 & TAB, Airbase and many more.
Serum Future Trance Vol. 1 features
- 64 Hand-crafted Serum presets.
- Includes 20 bass, 24 Leads, 10 Pads, 10 Plucks.
- References taken from the current and future predicted trends of Trance music.
- All presets are volume balanced making extensive use of Serums features.
- All presets ready to use.
- Balanced integrated FX maximises the creative possibilities.
- Finely organised into seperate categories.
The soundset is available for purchase for £12.95 GBP.
Rekkerd readers get an exclusive 35% off with code REKKERD17 at checkout. This offer expires July 13th, 2017.