Soundiron has announced the latest addition to its Vintage Keys Series.
Eko Panda captures the signature nostalgic sound of an early 70s synth, perfect for recreating your favorite old-school leads and pads.
The Panda 61 Piano is a vintage 61-key synthesizer built by the Italian electronics company Eko back in the 1960s and early 70s. Eko Panda’s rich and warm tone are that of a classic early monophonic synthesizer, with basic waveforms designed to very roughly approximate the sound of an e-piano, harpsichord, horns, strings and winds.
We’ve captured 7 core voices, with both infinite sustains and tight staccatos. We’ve also created 20 custom FX presets and 40 unique sound-designed synth patches, pads, drones and atmospheres from the raw source to give you a full range of creative options while preserving the essential soul of this humble sonic pioneer.
This library has a fully-customizable user interface, modular FX rack and 20 custom FX presets designed to jump start your next track or be customized even further to fit your own unique style.
Eko Panda features
- 2 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Sustains, staccatos and sound-designed samples.
- 894 stereo samples.
- 1.19 GB Installed.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz stereo PCM Wav format.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with different rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Eko Panda is on sale now for only $19 USD until February 19th. The regular price is $29 USD. The full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher is required.
More information: Soundiron