Soundiron has updated the Kalimba instrument library for Kontakt to version 3.0, bringing the beautiful instrument to a new level with remastered samples and fresh new look.
It has a humble, melodious percussive sound with a marimba-like warmth and tonal body. It includes kalimbas recorded in 3 different environments: Close and Dry, at medium distance in a small bright chamber, and in a large, long linear hall, at both close (1 meter) and far (15 meters) microphone distances.
For Kalimba 3.0 we also created brand new atmospheric ambiences and textural pads using the raw source content. We took all these samples and inserted them into our flexible modular interface that allows you to sculpt the sounds of Kalimba into sonic realms never possible until now.
Kalimba 3.0 features
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Kalimba plucks and strums in dry, chamber, and bunker environments.
- 86 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1,131 Stereo WAV files.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Kalimba 3.0 for Kontakt 5.5. or higher (full version) is on sale for $12 USD at Plugin Boutique until September 2nd, 2021 (regular $19 USD).
More information: Soundiron