Soundiron has announced the release of Bronze Bin 3.0, an update to the unique tuned and untuned metallic percussion instrument library, created using common found objects with rather special tonal character.
This bronze beauty contains 1.25 GB of amazingly complex and unique sounds, full of harmonics, overtones and even undertones. Bronze is the most popular metal used to create top-quality musical bells and cymbals, producing soft bell-like tones to a raspy wash of colliding frequencies, making this a truly special percussion instrument. This library also comes with a large collection of sound-designed atmospheric pads and ambient textures hand-crafted directly from the source recordings.
For version 3.0 we’ve add a whole new source instrument, the Chrome Can! With mallets and sticks, we sampled a variety of articulations, such as mallet side, stick rim, mallet bottom, and more! These new articulations make the Chrome Can the perfect companion to the Bronze Bin. As usual, we’ve added even more new ambiences from the new source content.
This upgrade contains a fully-customizable user interface, modular FX rack, and 30 custom sound-design FX presets forged from the source material, perfect for your next film/video game score or musical project.
Bronze Bin features
- 1 Master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 30 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Stick, Mallet, and Hand articulations on two separate cans.
- 1.25 GB Installed.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo PCM Wav Format.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Bronze Bin is on sale for $19 USD until May 7th, 2019 (regular $29 USD).
More information: Soundiron