Soundiron has announced the release of Tablas 2.0, an update to the deeply multi-sampled tablas library with a wide selection of live dynamic performance phrases.
The tabla is a popular Indian percussion instrument used in the classical, popular and devotional music of the Indian subcontinent and in Hindustani classical music. This library was recorded with tabla master and jazz percussionist Sameer Gupta. Tablas 2.0 comes with an arsenal of new features and a highly-customizable GUI that allows you to shape the live performance phrases in your own way.
You’ll also find a broad set of special effects, tuned melodic programs and mutations, as well as a mighty set of brand new ambient drones, pads, and soundscapes crafted and sculpted from the heavily manipulated raw source recordings. We covered every classical tabla articulation and a variety of variants and creative alternatives for maximum flexibility. Tablas is perfect for soundtracks, production music and much more.
Tablas 2.0 features
- Two master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format.
- 3,703 Stereo Samples.
- 3.53 GB installed.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Complete collection of multi-samples and multi-tempo loops.
- 20 handcrafted ambiences created from the source content.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Tablas 2.0 for Kontakt 5.8 or higher (full version) is on sale for the intro price of $49 USD until June 2nd, 2020 (regular $69 USD).
More information: Soundiron