VST Buzz has launched a sale on Tape, offering 50% off on the sound library by Soundiron, featuring a collection of hundreds of individually handcrafted and uniquely-styled percussive strikes, stingers, multisamples and effects.
When developing the concept for “Tape”, Soundiron were inspired by the gritty, “lo-fi” and “dusty” quality of various sound sources fed into decades-old tape recorders. With this idea in mind they then set out on a journey of sound design and discovery for several months, all the while ensuring to maintain their original concept. The result was something very dark and powerful… the result was “Tape”.
“Tape” is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It’s also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
- Available in both Kontakt and .WAV formats.
- 8 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 19 pre-built percussion kits.
- 28 unconventional kick/bass sounds.
- 126 unique snares in 2 style categories.
- 46 strange toms.
- 47 cymbal-like splashes, crashes, clicks, blips and snaps in 2 style categories.
- 238 long and short special effect strikes, stingers and stabs in 4 style categories.
- 243 acoustic tape recorder multisamples, including buttons, ejection, tape handling, power, and motor running.
- 24 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental presets.
- A custom user interface with dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls!
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- Perfect for post-rock, electronic, underscore, ambient music and more!
Tape is available for purchase for 16.99 EUR until June 28th, 2016.
More information: VST Buzz